The GFWC Florence Woman's Club is a charitable organization endeavoring to meet and fill the needs of our changing community.
We ask each member to use her talents and gifts through participation in projects, programs and services to provide a benefit to the community.
All members work together as volunteers to accomplish our goals.
Some of our recent public community service projects include:
- Mobile Eye Unit
- Cell Phones for Soldiers
- Support to Domestic Violence and Child Abuse Programs
- Support to Our Local Schools
- Support to the Town of Florence Police & Fire Departments
- Water Drive
- Donations to Local Food Bank
- Christmas Provisions to Local Families in Need
We invite you to be our guest at an upcoming meeting. Meetings are the 2nd Thursday of the month (excluding June, July and August) at 6 p.m. at our beautiful club house located at 231 N. Willow St. in Florence, Ariz.
For a membership application or for more details, please contact us at (520) 868-8197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proudly part of the Greater Federation of Women's Clubs.